Huwebes, Pebrero 13, 2014

MY Plans for Valentines Day

Valentines day? For others Valentines day is just for those persons who are in a relationship, taken and married. but for me, Valentines Day is for everybody. Valentines Day is not about couples, it's about those persons who are in-loved with their families , friends and even yourself. Valentines Day is everyday. As long as you can show your love for the persons who loved you, you are celebrating Valentines Day.


This coming February 14 or which we called the Valentines Day, I also have different plans. I am planning to celebrate it with my family and have dinner together. I am also planning to celebrate it by myself and just eat the whole day together with my favorite foods.



For my whole life, I was not able to go to in a relationship. But its okay for me because I have my family and relatives who loves me. And the Almighty God is always there to Love me always.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento