Linggo, Marso 9, 2014

10 Years from now I will be...........


HI! I'm Jason Roi Ordiz Bayla. In my life today, I had a lot of Dreams I want to accomplish. I want to accomplish all of my dreams as early as today. I can also see myself as early as today as a successful Engineer. I will strive hard to graduate with honors so that my parents will be proud at me and be happy at me. 10 years from now I will also finish my studies at the ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY (AdMU). In which I am the SUMMA CUM LAUDE of our batch. I will also try to join the UAAP volleyball for me to be able to share my talent on this sport. I will also grow up into a much more mature person. 10 years from now I will also overcome being a shy person. I will make an organization in which it helps different children who are less fortunate. I will also help my parents financially. I will also build different houses and buildings that can help those families who are living under the bridge. I will also build my own house for my future family and I will build house for my parents. I will also aim that I can be a famous Engineer that will build different building around the world. I will also spend money for the chosen charity I will help. I will also strive hard to make wonderful and beautiful building and structures that can make my parents proud at me. I will also buy those favorite gadgets I like because I have now more money and I can afford it. I will also work on famous Engineering Companies. I will also be a good role model to others. I can also see myself as a good ambassador of helping street kids and poor families. 10 years from now, I will also travel the whole world together with my family. I will also try to buy those things like furniture's, appliances and gadgets that I was not able to buy when I was still young. I will also buy those stuffs like new shoes, new pants and new shirts. I will also buy cars and I will enroll my future kids on a private and catholic school. I will also try building schools, hospitals and churches that can help in our society. I will build a school that helps those students who wants to become an engineer. My school will help those students in making them a successful engineer and it is a free school. I will also donate money to those people who were affected by typhoon and I will help them to recover. I will also try to help the government in making gym and sports facilities to help our Filipino athletes in their chosen sport. i will do it because I also want to become an ambassador of Philippine sports. I will also help our parishes and archdiocese to have a better place to thank the Lord. To achieve all of my dreams, I should always put God in the center of my life and I should always be humble. And I should always put God and my Family as my inspiration.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento